2012 Volunteer Staff Application
If you feel that you would like to join the ranks of the Ohayocon Staff fill this form out as completely
as possible and our HR Team will be contacting you regarding your application.
- To provide the best customer service experience for Ohayocon attendees.
- Staffer must work minimum of 25 hours at con
- Be able to work from Thursday thru Sunday
- Staffer will attend 85 to 90% of in-person, online or teleconference meetings
- Staffer will observe and obey all Ohayocon Policies for Staff and Attendees
- Have experience at conventions for 2 years.
- (If you are new to staffing please contact Paul Bolles @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ohayocon staffers must be over the age of 18 by January 27th 2011
- Complete training throughout the year as determined by your department and HR.
- Complete Ohayocon Orientation 1 & 2
- Ability to walk great distances, stand on their feet for a period of time, and lift 5 lbs or more
- Ability to use a computer, including E-mail, Google docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to use computerized clock in and out system.
As a staffer you will recieve:
- Your badge for Ohayocon 2012
- Thursday Night and Sunday Night Special Staff Dinner
- Entry into the Staff Suite
- Your Staff T-Shirt and much more!!!